Monday, March 1, 2010

This is retarded.


I feel like not eating.
for a long time.
what better a time to do such things
then now.

I didn't go to school today.
I was bothered by last night.
Also, I feel as thought I have to start a new blog.
because SOMEONE is going to be reading it
and then telling SOMEONE ELSE.
so this is probably going to be my last post on this blog
about anything deep down that is.
i might post random stupid shit
I don't even know.
I might not even make a new one.

All i can really say right now is
If you're that easily lead,
I don't want you in my life anyway
And I hope one day you look back and hate yourself
because you'll never meet someone like that
for as long as you live.

Break through the bias' of one sided stories.
contact people you would have never spoke to.
you find out a lot about people you thought you knew.
just keep in mind the other side is biased too.

Never have i been so wrong about anyone
In my whole 18 years here.
i have 4 years on my conscience to stand for that.
And I called you the best.
you never asked for that
I suppose that's why you don't even care.
goodbye.

-Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment