Monday, March 1, 2010

This is fine, i guess.

so I came onto this 'new post' page
with the intention of saying
it seems my readers are the enemy.
and just make a whole new blog all together.
perhaps now that I think of it, it would be a good idea.
get all the Kenzie and that out of this blog, even if it's from before
it's still poluting these pages.

I like that my blog get a reaction out of people
i guess?
even if that means making them see how i really feel about them
tha'ts how it should be anyway.
New thing,
New friends of my future,
i'm going to be brutally honest
if you can't handle that it'll save me time
that I would have wasted on being your friend
and then have a messy fight that ends up with us not speaking.
aka what's happening now.

you can put up walls for several reason:
to keep people out,
to see who will care enough to knock them down,
room to grow as a person,
safe from the pain of disappointment
etc etc
Or, you can decide that you can do all these things
with out walls
you can be who you want to be with out the restriction
of other people's opinions.
why care?
why care about anything or what anyone thinks
they don't like you
they might like you now
but they won't like you in a little while.
because of something they them selves did.
unless you are the problem
then. you should be exterminated.
the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment