Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jimmy Sum eat 41 world.


I felt for sure last night
That once we said goodbye
No one else will know these lonely dreams
No one else will know that part of me
I'm still driving away
And I'm sorry every day
I won't always love these selfish things
I won't always live...
Not stopping...

whaaaaat do I think?
Drew's online.
Won't talk to me.
COOAL
i dun curr
fuck you too BUDDEH!

I was supposed to go to Quebec this Sunday
but BREAK AWAY TOURS is fucking dumb.
and they gave my seat away.
So i got reimbursed.

Alex and I are doing,
Not so well.
he thinks I'm lying all the time now.
because of an on going joke between Lloyd and I,
about thongs =/
I'm sure anyone can see how easily this could be taken the wrong way.
I meant nothing by it.
but I suffer for it I guess.

I don't understand;
One minuite he seems okay
then next he's telling me that
"he means nothing to me"
which couldn't
be farther from the truth.
I'm not sure if we'll get through this U.U
as redick' as it is.

I don't want this moment to ever end,
Where everything's nothing without you.
I'd wait here forever just to, to see you smile,
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

Through it all, I've made my mistakes.
I stumble and fall, but I mean these words.

I want you to know,
With everything I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul.
I'll hold on to this moment, you know,
As I bleed my heart out to show,
And I won't let go.

-Mar


4 comments:

  1. Drink bleach, and live forever!
    Delete system 32, and make your computer run faster!
    Don't believe in your self, because I believe in you!
    Lie to your friend next door, say you fucked his wife when really you fixed his leaky taps!
    That's all that can be recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Your blogs are a bit...different...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, yes. Different.

    ReplyDelete