Monday, March 1, 2010

This is a good one.




I have been called many things in my life time of which only one I feel is true and that is that my belief in people is childlike. I always see the best in people, believe in their goodness only to have my heart broken when I find out that in fact this is not the case. Time and time again it happens, time and time again my heart is broken, I never learn, I always hope.
There comes a time when reality checks in, when a persons true colours shine through and one see’s them finally for who they really are. People always seem to walk this planet with alterer motives, their selfishness is personified, finding friends, true friends is trial and error.
In this world, as I have said before, you get 3 types of people – there is always three…
The first type are the MMM’s (me me me’s), they are the most common, they are inherently selfish, they do not take the time out of their lives to query whether a friend is ok, they are only interested in what you can give to them.
The second type are the G&T’s (give and takers), they are the ones that can give and take, there is a a medium if you will of give and take.
The third type are the GGG’s (give give giver’s), they are the ones that give all but expect nothing for themselves, they give selflessly and unconditionally.
My theory is that there are more type one people in this mad world which explains why in life you will come across them more on a day to day basis. The second type swings between the first and the third so they are more difficult to categorise but at the end of the day there are fewer of them. Now the third type are a rare species I find, I have only ever known a couple in my life time, sad as it is they are hard to find, but the fact is, when you find them they are like the blossom on a cloudy day.
Think about it, in reality there are no bad people, just people that make you feel more grateful for finding a GGG…

No comments:

Post a Comment