Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I could be so much more then this.

Does anyone see a trend?

Uhhhh
another bad night.
Words can not express how I feel.
I always hated cuddeling
now I'd do anything to cuddle with someone I care about
but there's no one I care about
that I'd want to cuddle wtih
so it' just like.
an empty unfulfillable want.

If I played sims.
and my sim felt the way I feel.
My sim would have such a low meter,
it'd be so red it'd be black.
Some times I like to draw out my meter thing
in real life
make bars for my hunger and energy, etc.
Yeah I'm weird like that.

I have a fucking cold.
fancy that.
I never get sick. Who got me sick?
When I find out who got me sick...
Oueeeeeeeee T.T
Sleep. I want to sleep forever.
I have counseling tomorrow at six.
good timing too.
Uhhhh I need some happiness.
I need new people in my life.
i need a FWB
I need my life to go back to grade 10 second term.
best time of my life.
and i just disregarded it.

I fucking hate you!
I hate that you did this to us.
We were happy
and you ruined it.
and you're a broken man now
because you cna't stop lieing,
and cheating,
and messing with people's heads,
and being a two faced piece of shit.
You don't even deserve anyone.
if it wasn't for fucking stupid despreat people like yourself,
you wouldn't have anyone.
I guess that means I was a stupid despreat person.

I'm beside myself about everything right now
Who am I what do i want?
I'm jsut spewing words.
word puke.
I'm pretty much writing every word
that comes to my mind.
I'm down. So down.
I have homework
but I don't have the will to even look at it.
I barely have the will to take out my contacts.
Someone help me please.
I cna't go on like this for mcuh longer.
-Mar =[

No comments:

Post a Comment