Friday, October 30, 2009

BEST HALLOWEEN COSTUME EVER HANDS DOWN! D:

My blogs are getting more spaced out lately.
I find when I'm not depressed
I don't have much to write about.
I don't really care to write about happy stuff
for some reason.
Not that I'm happy.
Not that I'm not?
I'm just, normal as of lately.

Halloween is quickly approaching.
all the tacky Halloween costumes.....
DA FUCK?!?
A BUG WAS JUST CRAWLING ON MY FACE?!
ANYWAY!
Seeing all the tacky Halloween costumes at school today
made me remember how much i dislike Halloween.
maybe if people could actually successfully make
tasteful costumes
it'd be worth wile.
but nope. everyone sucks.
Can't say much for myself.
I am too lazy to do anything
so I'm out too.
I'm included in the suck fest.

EITHER WAY THOUGH.
I don’t work on the 31st,
so I’ma make some plans for tomorrow and the next day.
It appears that Alex has dibs aha.
WELL I cleaned my room quite a bit
Didn’t change my bed sheets yet I’ll do that tomorrow.
I’m gonna go to bed now
Goodnight world.
-Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment