Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Long.

Hmmmmm.
driving give me so much time to think
I donno,
I would say it’s the same as how
Year ago Drew told me that he likes showers
Because he thinks a lot in the shower.
Maybe it’s not like that for him anymore;
But at the time it’ something he told me.

I thought a bit tonight.
About how I’m really selling myself short.
What with school and how I don’t do anything.
And with how I’m naturally an very artistic person
With a lot to show for myself
But I don’t.

At the time of driving,
Maybe it was just the smoke
putting me in a good mood,
but I felt very creative
and like If I was in class at that very moment
I’d have decided to start doing my work.
If it was a school night,
I’d get that sleep I need to have to stay awake
To her the lecture, to learn the stuff
And get the good marks
that would make my parents proud.

I donno, Maybe I’m not that person.
But if I can get a fifty in Math,
by doing the little that I do
I can only imagine the things I could do
if I actually tried.

I got a sixty in English.
I was talking to Mr. Mac
and he said everything I did,
I did incredibly well
For the small amount that it was.
I excel in English;
So why am I doing this to myself?

Another thing I thought about
Was how when I’m driving
I know the exact spot that I lost control of my car.
I get uneasy and my heart skips a beat every time I pas over it.
I think maybe the accident made me more mature as a driver.
I don’t speed nearly as much as I used to,
And I take my time,
Observe more,
And pay attention to the condition of the road.
There’s this dip in the road
That I will go out of my lane to avoid.
Meh, that’s a lame thing to say I guess.
But I feel better about my driving now.

Alex really likes Drew.
I’m sew happy about that!
I luff Drew.
He’s my best friend.
I’d like nothing more than every I meet to luff him too =]
He really likes Susan too.
Sew happi n_n

-Mar.

No comments:

Post a Comment