Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hanging up my cape.



I'm done feeling invincible.
A car accident would do that to a person.
not that anyone should feel that way anyway.
ta'ts jsut...
Ridiculous.

Feeling pretty dissapointed
I was looking forward to seeing Alex all day.
But he ended up not coming.
My fault, i guess.
I was asleep wehn he was on his way
so he didn't come in.
hmmmmmmm =

Also kkindof pissed bookcase
I lost a half a pack of smokes in the crash!
Argh.
I'm hoping they're on hte floor in teh car
When i go see it i'm gonna look.

Basiclaly, i reacted to fast to going over the shoulder on a turn
and swirved lots n lots
and went off into the ditch.
Was kinda scurry for the two seconds that iw was happening.
I wans't too shaken up though.
which apparently mean I wa son drugs?

the crazy poeple that stopped to helped me
were triyng to tell me I was drunk
and on drugs.
I was like.
DAWH FAWK?
I'm fine.
Anyway, if i can't see alex tmro, I'll be PISSED
js.

In other News, I guess Nick het Janitor
of our school hung himself
in school today.
Iwas shocked to hear that.
I feel so bad!
He gave me a thing of candy once.
He was Sewww nice.
RIP old boy.

-Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment