Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Time Is Running Out♪

All those feelings, those yesterdays feelings will all be lost in time
but today I've wasted away for today is on my mind

Now I can't care to worry
I'm feeling so lonely
Breaking apart all this love in my heart
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm feeling pretty down again.
Start seeing my councilor again next week
I'm getting assessed to see if I'm bipolar next week too.
If I'm not I'll be pretty surprised.
Alex quit his job a few weeks ago.
hmmmm.
I can't say much on the subject of Alex and I.
All i can really say is...
We haven't been in a good place lately.
I'm putting all the effort into this as I can
and I'm barely getting anything back
I'ts not fair.
=[

-Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment