Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am Absolutely repulsed...

By my own body.
People tell my that I am skinny;
Alex pretty much worships every square inch of my skin,
But I don't understand why.

When i look at myself
all i see is loose fat
saging from my stomach
and over my pants
and spread out in front of me wehn I sit down.
My thighs are disgusting.

I wish I could jsut take a knife
and cut the fat off.
I'm getting to the point that I'm sickly obsessed with this.
I don't want to be in public
i get irritable
and insecure
I hate it.

To a point I can understnad Anorexics and bulimics.
It's like, you have a choice.
be fat, or die.
I know the feeling.
I'm realizing how out of my mind I sound right now.
Something has to be done.
I can't live like this.
I can't live looking like this.

I can honestly say at this moment in time.
If marfans wasn't a factor
drugs would probably be an option.
D:

-Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment